Thursday 2 July 2009

Welcome to my Creative Digital Media Blog!

This is the first post to the blog, in which I will document, or "blog" the progress and process of my CP2117 Creative Digital Media assignment for the University of Wolverhamtpon.

As always, the university disclaimer applies to this blog and all of it's content, but as the disclaimer that the policy states displays a 404 not found message, the general one will have to do.

I intend to create a web-space (in this case, it will have to be a MySpace profile) and I will store component files on mi-linux (flash files etc).

During the course of this assessment, I intend to look in to the following services and/or application software:
Blogger
MySpace
YouTube
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Flash
Adobe Director

No comments:

Post a Comment